What I charge and how I quote
Sorry, I know it’s annoying but you won’t find a table of fees or ‘cost-per-word’ here
I charge a fixed price per job, based on your brief and requirements.
There are two very good reasons for this.
1. Your project is unique – I tailor a quote to suit your specific needs
2. Quality over quantity – When you pay by the word, you only get lots of words
To get a free, no obligation quote for your specific needs, simply get in touch and let’s talk about what you have in mind.
Want to get an idea about what I charge?
Please have a look at these three example website copywriting packages to give you an idea of what I charge.
What my quote includes
My standard quote covers:
- Project briefing and research
- All necessary briefing and chatting over the phone or via skype
- Writing of the copy, including two rounds of revisions and amends
- Proofreading of the final copy (external source)
No, the quote doesn’t include travel. Generally, I find most things can be accomplished quite easily over the phone or skype.
If you’d like some face-to-face time, I’m happy to do so. However, it will incur extra costs which I’ll factor in my quote. This includes any travel expenses, accommodation and the meeting time, charged at an hourly rate.
The price is fixed for the job unless the project scope changes. I’ll always discuss and agree any work with you which could change the quote.
I also ask a 50% deposit to lock in your job. Please note this is industry standard and non-negotiable. On jobs less than $350, I will ask for payment upfront.
What currency I charge in
The price I quote will be in Australian dollars (AUD) and excludes GST.
Want to learn more?
Have a project in mind?
Get in touch for your free, no obligation quote.